One of my biggest peeves with the world wide web is people's lack of proof-reading skills. They just write and post, without re-reading or thinking things through. And I know I am not perfect; you could probably read through my blog posts and find a typo here or there. But I usually proof-read. Everything. Blogs, tweets, facebook posts, everything. And I expect others to do the same. Especially when posting on my wall/blog/etc.
So this is everyone's first and final warning: If you post anything with poor grammar, obvious misspellings, or anything that is just a general incoherent mess, I will delete it.
FYI: This rant is a direct response to someone writing "your" instead of "you're" on my facebook wall. That is probably the worst grammar offense, in my opinion...didn't want you to think I was just being angry and crazy for no reason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We would not want you to be angry or crazy without a reason! I hate then/than misuse. cylybynow!
ReplyDelete