Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Music!

A few of my favorite artists are releasing new albums in the coming months. These are some of the ones I'm most excited about:

  • The Avett Brothers, "I & Love & You" out September 29. Listen to the title track here.
  • Will Hoge, "The Wreckage" also out September 29. Every week, he is debuting a new song from the album on his MySpace page. This week the song is "Even If it Breaks Your Heart"
  • Langhorne Slim, "Be Set Free" also out September 29 (busy day for my iTunes!)
  • Weezer, "Raditude" out October 27. Hear a new track "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To"
  • Vampire Weekend, no title or release date has been announced yet. But it should be sometime this fall.
  • Heidi Montag, "Unleashed" out September 23..... you don't really think I'm serious do you? haha, what a joke.

Needless to say, I'm going to need to rack-up some iTunes gift cards...just a hint incase you're thinking about getting me a surcie!

No comments:

Post a Comment