1- I look super-duper-preppy today. Pink skirt, navy top, and pearls, around my neck and in my ears.
2- Only 16 days until the start of football season. I think since I'm an official North Carolinian now, I'll be cheering for NC State in the first SEC/ACC faceoff. Of course, since I'm originally a Tiger fan, I'm obviously going to cheer for anyone playing against the Gamecocks! Go Pack!
3- I was reading through a cutesy little blog this morning, and she made mention of having a "friend boy." It just tickled me, because I was under the assumption that my mother and I had coined this term. Just so you know, a friend boy is a boy that is a little more than your friend (ie. you've gone out a few times, and you really like him) but that you haven't taken the formal step of "going steady" and making him your official boyfriend.
4- This weekend, I went to the Summertime Brews Festival in Greensboro with a friend boy. There were lots of great beers and we had a lot of fun. These are the girlies in the group that we went with!
(pic borrowed from Melissa's fb album)

No comments:
Post a Comment