Friday, August 28, 2009

Beau's day at the spa

This morning, I took Beau to OhLaLa Pet Spa. Her hair was getting out of control. And she has smelled pretty bad for a while now. A coworker, and the mom of Beau's boyfriend, Rico, recommended OhLaLa. Beau looks a lot better now, although I paid almost as much as I paid to get my hair done, which just doesn't seem right. The girls at the spa said Beau did really well. They loved her little "Mohawk" and seemed a little upset when I told them I wanted them to cut it. So they (grudgingly) trimmed it. But then they put a (frickin!) ribbon in her hair! She is not a bow-in-her-hair kind of girl. She just looks so silly. (Sorry about the poor quality...took the picture with my cell phone)




Beau is at work with me now, playing with her boyfriend Rico. And somehow, the bow has managed to stay in. I'm leaving it for now. Just because the ridiculousness of it makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment