Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ghetto Computing 101

Last week Beau decided it would be a good idea to knock my laptop off my nice little side table where I had a pretty sweet set up for studying (comfy couch with room to spread out papers, tv dinner tray tables for the laptop and more papers). And, of course, she broke the screen on my laptop. So I've been sans computer for about a week now, which has put me a little behind on the studying.

Because my super-stepdad is a super-computer nerd, he has things like extra monitors just laying around the basement. And ma was sweet enough to meet me "halfway" in Greensboro for dinner and the passing off of the monitor (of course she got lost in Greensboro and was not a happy camper, but that's a whole 'nother story!). Now I have a working computer again, so I can get back to studying (not sure if I can contain my excitement on this one...)

So here is my new study set up:



Pretty ghetto if I do say so myself. But it's working. And I'm not having to drop big $$$ on replacing my laptop screen....yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment