In just a couple of hours I will be on the road to the beach...for the second time this month! What a lucky girl I am to have a daddy who lives in a primo vacation spot! My trip down the other weekend with the sister was more to "visit." This time, the purpose of the trip is to rock out. I have tickets to see The Avett Brothers at the House of Blues for their shows tonight AND tomorrow night! (ma would accuse me of being a "groupie" at this point in the conversation...)
To get myself pumped up for tonight, I watched their "Tiny Desk Concert" from the NPR series. Check out the video of their performance here! The second song they play, "Down With the Shine," is a new favorite. Enjoy!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

more like 'hillbilly groupie'...they just don't do it for me! but hope you have fun. drive carefully, don't be isolated, call me when you get there and when you leave and when you get home! cylybynow
ReplyDelete