Thursday, July 30, 2009

3 Things

1 - I've resolved to drink more water (I'm usually a Coca-Cola Classic kinda girl). So far today I've had 20 of my 64 oz. And it's only 10! I think I can handle this...

2 - I have 44 days until I take my genetic counseling boards. And am I ready? Hells no. I'm taking off all next week as a study week (so are two other GC buddies...study group!). My butt is going to go numb from sitting at my study space all week.

3 - I'm getting all my hair chopped off today at 5pm! I go through this cycle of short hair/medium hair. The last time I had my hair super-short was my sophomore year of college. But since I've lost a little weight, the short cut will look better on me! This is what I'm thinking, but maybe the bangs a little longer (img from short-hairstyles.com).



I'll post a picture if I can take a decent photog of myself after my appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment