Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shopping!

I took a break from studying today to do a little shopping. With the weather warming up, I wanted to get some cute new stuff. But my priority was finding a dress for a wedding I will be attending in June. I always have the toughest time picking out dresses for weddings. To start off, I'm not really sure about the official start time for the wedding--thinking it's late afternoon/evening. Secondly, I refuse to wear black to a wedding: I don't care who says that it is "okay"...this girly is following the Old School Rules from Ms Manners. There aren't too many dresses that are appropriate for a summer afternoon/evening wedding that aren't black. But I think I found a fab one! It is made by Max and Cleo and I found it at Belk. Check it out! I also found some cute shoes that happen to be Naturalizers, which means I can dance all night in them! Who knew an "old lady brand" (quote from my mother!) could make cute party shoes!




I also found this really cute dress at Belk (brand is "Democracy") that I'm planning to wear next weekend for PC's Graduation and my family's Mother's Day gathering (the pic is the only one I could find; the dress is knee length and the style reminds me of the little girls' dresses made out of pillowcases).


So all in all, I would say that I had a pretty successful shopping experience! Now, I'm going to try and make that success continue and translate into some hardcore studying!

1 comment:

  1. With cute dresses like that, you could probably start & be president of a "Jr. HotTails" chapter there in Durham! ;}

    ReplyDelete