A friend of mine told me about Pandora, which is a free online radio. So I've started listening to it at work, and have loved it! You can select a favorite artist or song and then it plays similar artists and tunes. You can create multiple "stations" with different sounds.
My two stations that I listen to the most is "I Love Beach Music" --I'm sure you can guess what all is on there. A lot of Embers, Temptations, and Chairmen of the Board. The other station I've named "My Grass is Blue" and it has a bluegrass/folky sound. Musicians that play often include The Avett Brothers, Bombadil, Jason Isbell, and Ryan Adams.
(If you click on the hyperlinks, it should take you to listen to my Pandora stations!)
I love this because it's a (free!) huge and eclectic collection of music, and it is a great way to discover new artists or songs that you're guaranteed to like because they are similar to the stuff you already know and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment