Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow in the Carolinas?!

Everyone is buzzing about snow today! Durham is covered, and it is still coming down. I was supposed to see students at NC State today but classes were cancelled, so none of my students will be able to make it to their appointment. Right now, Beau and I are just trying to stay warm, but we'll head to the office in a little bit. I'm not sure how the little 2-wheel drive Celica will do. Hopefully the roads will be cleared, although it doesn't look like anyone has driven through my apartment complex. We'll see how we do. Beau and I went out and played in the snow a little bit, and I've posted a fun video of her enjoying it. Dogs just crack me up. But I'm glad Beau has the chance to experience snow. It might be another few years before she sees it again!
Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment