I stopped at my parents' house on my way back to Durham from my New Year's celebration in Charleston so I could have what was leftover from the "traditional" New Year's meal (greens, peas, and pork, for those of you not in the know). While there, my mom showed me her new blog and encouraged me to start one too; so here goes! My stepsis started this whole "blog thing" in our fam and now it looks like we're all going to get in on the blogging action.
So I'm going to be writing about my experiences as a new member of the "real world" as I've finished grad school, and I'm working, paying bills, and living on my own. I hope it will make for some interesting posts!
I hope everyone's new year has started off with a bang! Here's to 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLove you & your blog!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Blog addicts UNITE! Love it! I'll add it to my blog list.
ReplyDelete