

So I'm in love. With my baby Beau! She is a great puppy. She's only had 2 potty accidents in the house--not counting when she was scared at work by my boss, Isaac, and made a little mess..... She's pretty nervous around folks other than me, which I think is just puppyness. She's done okay around other dogs; there is a sheppard mix, Cooper, who's 'mom' works in my building, and they got along pretty well, in spite of him being 3x her size. And she only barks a quick "hey!" when she sees other dogs. So overall I think she's doing pretty good for a 10 weeker in her new home. We had one low point last night when I had to leave her at home while I went to work my part-time at Pier1. She flipped out, tore up my carpet a little, knocked over her food and water, tore down the toilet paper roll, and just wreaked general havoc upon my bathroom. I'm hoping she'll do better after getting used to being alone. Hope you enjoy the few pics I took...taking pictures of a puppy isn't the easiest!
did you really just leave her out? thats not smart. please tell me your training her on puppy pads!
ReplyDelete