Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

Since 2009 has officially started, I guess I need to make some resolutions. I want to eat a healthier diet and exercise more (and lose a couple of pounds in the process). I'm going to study for and pass my genetic counseling boards. And I want to cut down on so much trashy television, although it will be a challenge with Rock Of Love III starting up soon.
I've definitely become a VH1 junky. I'm currently watching the top 100 Greatest Hard Rock songs. I don't think that the countdown could be considered trashy; in fact I think its rather educational, so my resolution is intact...for now. Unfortunately some idiot put Guns N' Roses as #1 and stuck Led Zeppelin back at #3. And although I believe Led Zeppelin could kick Guns N' Roses' butt any day, the rest of the rankings weren't so bad and I am proud to say I know the lyrics to the majority of the songs on the countdown. Further proof that I shoulda been a rock star....

2 comments:

  1. Ok, time to throw out those tvs and replace them w/ a treadmill if that's what your watching...geez! Just kidding. Read a great book you should get...Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. Best book I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Nice addition to blog...I'm jealous that yours is cuter than mine! cylybyn

    ReplyDelete