Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Beau...the superdog?
I worked at my part-time job tonight and got home a few minutes ago. When I opened the door, there was Beau to greet me at the door. Now, usually this would be a very nice welcome home. Tonight, however, it was baffling. Baffling, because when I left for work, I closed Beau in the bathroom like I always do. And when I leave her in the bathroom, I also put up a babygate so that she can't scratch at the door. Which means that Beau had to have climbed on the babygate and opened the door, then jumped over the babygate (the gate was still up and intact when I came home). Furthermore, I found a half-eaten loaf of bread on the sofa. I don't even know how to begin to figure out how she reached the bread on the kitchen counter. I'm just worried about her having an upset tummy again. Luckily, she didn't make any messes or tear up too much stuff. It just looks like my loaf of bread and a pair of headphones suffered the wrath of Beau. I'm thinking I should set up a webcam in the bathroom or something to catch Super Beau in action...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment