I have returned safely to land! I had a great time in the Bahamas, although I feel a little like I need a vacation after my vacation--thank goodness it's a 3-day weekend! The cruise was 4 days and we stopped in Freeport and Nassau. I only knew 1 person in the group I went with, but everyone was really great and we had a fun time! And! I caught a fish on our fishing excursion. I was so excited to reel one in. Check out the pics below!
I caught a Queen Triggerfish on our fishing excursion!
In front of our ship "The Sensation" in port in Nassau
Chris and I at dinner
Our group--all the guys are from the Construction Mgmt Program at Auburn
I had such a fun time, I'd love to go on another cruise in the future. The food was delicious, the drinks were fabulous, and the sun was amazing. Who's with me?!


No comments:
Post a Comment