So, I'm assuming if you're reading this blog, you know me. And if you're reading this and don't know me, you should understand that I'm a goofball. Huge. Goofball. I received the Class Clown Superlative when I was in high school (I'm sure my mom was really proud of that...). So, to showcase my pure insanity, I think I'm going start a new type of post where I share a picture of me. Being my uniquely-me self.
For the first showcase, I tried to fit in a cabinet at my friends' housewarming party a few weekends ago. Some of the girls and I were impressed by the ample cabinet space in their kitchen. And we thought that the large cabinets may be able to house a person, rather than pots and pans. So we tried. Below are pictures of my failed attempt.
I feel fairly confident that I would have fit if there were not a little half-shelf in the back. And if I dropped about 15 pounds...oh well. I did fit in the pantry, so it's not all that important that I couldn't squeeze into that cabinet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am laughing out loud in office right now, I am sure everyone is wondering what I am doing.
ReplyDelete