
Beau and I also did a little bit of road-tripping again this weekend. We went to visit a friend of mine from PC and to go to the Carolina Cup on Saturday. The weather turned out to be horrible, but our little group just huddled under the tent and tried to stay dry. Below is one of the best pictures of the day with the boys sporting some of the ladies' big hats.
We're also going to be travelling to Charleston this coming weekend for the Cooper River Bridge Run and we'll be staying with one of my oldest friends (we've been friends for 20 years! Which is crazy to me!) Hopefully the weather will be nice and I'll be able to post some more fun pics.
Y'all enjoy the rest of your week and the start of April!

Happy Tuesday! You have been tagged...this is my first time, hope I did it right.
ReplyDelete