Beau and I were on the road again last weekend. We headed to my favorite spot on the map--Charleston, SC. I went down for the Cooper River Bridge Run and to visit my old bud, Lo. She and I have been friends for 20 years! (I feel like I've mentioned that before, but the number of years just blows my mind!) We walked the 10K...the weather was perfect and we had a great time.
One of the funniest parts of the walk is the people that dress up. We saw a man in a Champagne bottle costume, some women dressed up in their purple and red hats, and men in dresses. One of the best costumes was a group with one runner wearing a Bill Clinton mask and the others dressed in suits like the Secret Service...where do people come up with this stuff? We're considering dressing up next year, but don't know what we should do. Any suggestions?
This weekend Beau and I are laying low. I'm going to see one of my favorite new artists, Benji Hughes, tonight and to see some of my friends from Charlotte on Saturday.
Y'all have a great Easter weekend! You can bust out your white, linen, and seersucker on Sunday! Hooray!

No comments:
Post a Comment