And for a little bit of trivia...can you guess what song and band the post title is from? If you do a quick review of all of my posts I'm sure you can figure it out...
Sunday, November 8, 2009
I've Fallen Like the Leaves
Beau and I went to visit a good friend from high school in Hendersonville, NC. We spent a day hiking trails in the Dupont State Forest and enjoyed the pretty fall colors. Fall in the Carolinas is just beautiful. Beau had alot of fun walking along the trails and playing in the river.


And for a little bit of trivia...can you guess what song and band the post title is from? If you do a quick review of all of my posts I'm sure you can figure it out...
And for a little bit of trivia...can you guess what song and band the post title is from? If you do a quick review of all of my posts I'm sure you can figure it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment