The photographer was Hope Bray from Charlotte and she did a fantastic job (the link on her name will take you to her blog post with a few of the best shots).
Of course, because I'm insane, I had to be sure that I was accurately portrayed on film. So this is what went down:

Hope wanted us to put our arms around each other then turn around and look at the camera. And it was tough for me to turn my head all the way around and still keep my body in the straight line of sisters. So I flipped over to look at the camera. Totally expected from "Crazy Uncle Rach."
I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures. We had a great time that afternoon and I think Hope really captured it. She sure did a great job capturing my true goofball essence.

Only thing missing is a piano for you to play upside down. y'all are sooo 'purdy' and it was a fun day. love you!
ReplyDelete